1. Divide class into 5 equal groups.
2. Teacher will assign city to each group.
3. Print out one of the following worksheets for each group member. Worksheet
4. Visit the following websites about your group's city, completing the worksheet as you go. Take additional notes as needed for your group's presentation.
5. Together make a poster about your group's city.
See Evaluation for poster criteria.
6. Plan a three minute presentation about your group's city.
See Evaluation for presentation criteria.
7. Present, as a group, the information you gathered about your city. "Selling the city" to your class and convincing them that they would want to visit there.
[Task] [Evaluation] [Resources] [Home]
All rights reserved. Copyright 2007 by Kerri Hertlein and Hannah Nielsen.